Tuesday, August 15, 2006

40 days and 40 nights...

It has been 40 days since my Yiayia passed away. I thank you all for your kind words and your patience with my lack of new posts here. Especially in light of my hectic schedule over the past month...

Over the next week or so I will post stories and photos of most of the stuff I have done recently. Locations, people, and events include: New England, Arizona, Hawaii, California, Texas, friends, family, lovers, weddings, birthdays, conventions, and much more...

There should be at least a few interesting things in there. I will try to do a post at least every other day until I catch up. Later this week I will head back to the east coast. Those of you who know me well know that the impending event I am most excited about is my fantasy football draft Monday August 21 9PM EDT...

Oh ya, I guess I'm also a little bit excited about starting my final year of law school...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma Aaron. I will tip one back in her honor this weekend, even though I never met her.

I can't believe you are going to be a lawyer soon. It seems like yesterday that you were at Debt Free talking about how you were gonna apply to law school. Thank God we both made it out of that hellhole!

If you make it back to AZ soon you should ring me up. I moved back to Tempe and Becky and I would both like to see you.

BTW, my email is markgrudowski@yahoo.com

Cheers