Monday, February 13, 2006

Some pics of last night...

I got lucky and get to post some pictures of the great time I had last night in The City thanks to Dave Jensen...

I also want to send Happy Birthday wishes out to Dmitri "Dimo" Smidovich my good friend and roommate from last year...

The corridors of NYC durring the blizzard...

Me with the Birthday Boy Twins Andrew and Dave Jensen. Damn that is sooooooo F'ing hot...

Brian O'Donnell(aka B-Diddy), Sandy Jensen, and Me coping a feel. Ya y'all see the smile...

Same as above, thank God I got my tounge out of his ear before the camera went off...

Dave Jensen getting F'ed in the ear and "Cali Mike" Castrillo...

B-Diddy, Sandy, and Brett Bechaz(I couldn't resist giving Diddy "rabbit ears")...

The Jensen Boys and their sisters Sandy and Penny(someone couldn't resist giving Dave "rabbit ears")...

Those Jensens are damn good looking...

Nice lookin' pair huh...

Did I have a good time, you tell me...

1 comment:

Sivan Hadari - ISRAMERICA said...

HYE
Just blogging around and found yours. Really good read - keep up the good work. Sivan http://sivaninthecity.blogspot.com/