Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Random thoughts and old pics...

Friends for long and long...

I just got emailed a link to some pictures that my good friend Brooke took a while back. Two sets as a matter of fact; one from a party 6 months ago when I got back from Australia and another from a year ago when I went home for winter break after my first semester of law school...

Wendelicious, Brooklyn, Yours Truly, and Pam-Pam...

Catchin’ up with my friend Brooke thanks for the pictures...

A handful of friends showed up to celebrate my return...

Blown up on Myspace...

Getting on Myspace again recently has been kinda cool. I have managed to find some old friends that I have been out of touch with for a while. The internet has truly made it a much smaller world...

Internet social networking has created a new cultural phenomenon "Cyber Drama". In the past week a couple of people I know who shall remain nameless have fallen victim to this insipid evil...

The first unfortunate victim had an innocent message they left for someone misinterpreted. Sadly for them it's not the intent of the message that matters, but the meaning each reader takes from it that counts...

Another misfortunate friend of mine made the mistake of misjudging other peoples’ level of discretion. In any small community everyone knows what everyone else doing. This downtrodden soul’s solution was to commit cyber-hari-kari...

I guess there are a few lessons to be learned here about cyberspace and small communities. First don’t believe everything you read/hear or jump to conclusions. Second be careful of what you do and who you do it with. Lastly always beware of the cyber-stalker...

Can I be real son? Be really real son...

This clip Black Bush is from the Chappelle Show, it makes me laugh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or Aaron... all of these poor lost souls could read your Dad's truly enlightening book, written years ahead of its time, titled, "Love, Lies and the Internet" (shameless plug by the author! LOL!!!)

Love,

Dad

Anonymous said...

How exactly does one commit cyber hare-kare? Fall on a cyber-sword? Does this make her cyber-samurai? (try saying it 10 times fast)