Sunday, August 07, 2005

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to...

The birthday/welcome home party was outstanding. I would like to thank everyone who showed up. For those of you unable to make it you were dearly missed, and you missed some good times. You know you've invited the right people to a party when they clean up before they leave. I may post pictures if Brook sends them to me.

It has been very nice being home. The only problem that I have run into is that I have run out of money and will likely become a bum on the streets on New York. It will be interesting when the choice comes down to cigarettes or food to see which way I will go...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've had that choice before. Cigarettes won about half the time. I don't envy you the choice. I hope your birthday was spectacular, and that you had a good time down-under.