Friday, August 19, 2005

Home of Clam Chowdah...

I have made the 270 mile trip up to New England to visit my Yiayia & Papou (grandparents). They are doing well for being in their 80's. I hope I make it to their age and am doing at least half as well.

It was a long ride broken up by the Cross Sound Ferry which takes 80-90 minutes. The weather couldn't have been better if I had asked for it. The traffic was great, I was doing 85 and still getting passed by cars left and right.

Even bigger news is that my student loans finally got approved. That is nice especially seeing as classes start 1 week from today. The hoops they make me jump through are no fun, but still a small price to pay for getting my education.

I get to relax up here for a few days before heading back to the hustle and bustle. Welcome back to the House of Pain...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well saddle up the mule, and fetch me some grits... I'm gona get me some education.

You made it back safe and sound. Any CRAZYS out on the highway?

The worst thing about being made out of Ash is eating someone's Dust. Glad to see thats where you left them.

It hit me thirty seconds after you left, what it was you were saying that night. It's going to be a long time - tell next time. Enjoy The Big Apple. Watch out for the worm's. And I'm glad that I was able to show you how gracefull I can be when walking down the slippery slopes... LOL... :-)

If First impressions are the key to life, what do the most recent hold?

See you soon. As the earth spins we will come back around again!!!


Two-Sun, AZ