Saturday, September 13, 2008

More partial results are in...

More results are in and they are kind of ambivalent. My MBE score is in and I got a 128.3 the low score was a 103.0 and the high was 182.9. According to my calculations that puts me in the 31.6th percentile, on average over the past 8 years you need to be in the 30.2nd percentile to pass (so far so good). When I took the bar the first time I got a 119.7 which put me in the 24.3rd percentile.

So I guess it will all come down to how I did on the essay portion of the bar. Keep your fingers crossed and pray for me. As a side note, I got my first jury duty summons in 15 years, I guess that's what I get for reregistering to vote. Also if you look at my profile you will see that my occupation is no longer listed as an Attorney. I actually got a letter from the Arizona Supreme Court informing me they saw my profile on blogger.com and requested I correct the information.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Aaron. Don't give up! Please let us know how you're doing.