Sunday, June 18, 2006

Salsa Fresca(aka Light Your World on Fire)

OK I've never done a post like this before, but since I took pictures and I love to make it. The last time I made it was at Captain Rubberlegs'(aka Dr Robot) place up in America's Dairyland for Sunday worship at the NFL altar. That day it was right next to the cheese-dip, both of which were just warm-ups for the beer soaked Brats...

2 Bunches Cilantro
3 Habañeras
3 Jalapeños
1 White Onion
4 Tomatoes

Everything Washed and Cleaned...

2 Bunches Chopped Cilantro...

3 Finely Chopped Habañeras...

3 Finely Chopped Jalapeños...

1 Diced White Onion...

3 Diced Tomatoes...

After Mixing and Adding a 4th Tomato...

3 comments:

chumly said...

Thanks will try that.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Where'd the fourth tomato come from?! It wasn't in the first picture!! Hmmm...something is afoot here! And...since I don't have a blogger identity, know that this would be Auntie Popeye!!

Anonymous said...

3 habaneros? Wow, that makes my tummy hurt just thinking about it. Me? Serrano, chile guero, onion, tomato, lime, cilantro and garlic. Yummy.

Hee hee, lurking on your blog, wandered in from MySpace,

-drea