Saturday, September 23, 2006

Ol' Dirty Bastards...

Not really a lot to say, school is moving along nicely, the weather has been rainy every other day, and I just got my MPRE admission ticket. None of that is nearly as exciting as the fact that I've gotten a second fantasy football team...

The league HLSS(Hofstra Law School Sucks) is half Hofstra Law grads which is great because I think it gives the league a good chance at longevity. The same way my other league DFFL(Desert Fantasy Football League) has longevity after starting with mostly former Tosco employees...

The total buy in for both leagues will be about $175. If I win nothing this season I will still be up $420 lifetime in fantasy football. My DFFL team, the Hofstra Hooligans, are having a tough year so far(0-2), but I think the strength of my HLSS team, the Ol' Dirty Bastards, almost makes up for it...

Starters
QB: Rex Grossman CHI
RB: Warrick Dunn ATL
RB: LaMont Jordan OAK
W/R: Willie Parker PIT
WR: Chad Johnson CIN
WR: TJ Houshmandzadeh CIN
WR: Terry Glenn DAL
W/T: Amani Toomer NYG
TE: Jeremy Shockey NYG
K: Josh Brown SEA
DEF: Pittsburgh Steelers
DEF: San Diego Chargers
Bench
QB: Drew Bledsoe DAL
RB: Fred Taylor JAC
RB: Jamal Lewis BAL
WR: Chris Henry CIN
WR: Keyshawn Johnson CAR
TE: Chris Cooley WAS
K: Robbie Gould CHI
DEF: Minnesota Vikings
DEF: Buffalo Bills
DEF: Cleveland Browns

This is an updated roster and so is the one below for my other league. The changes are from trades and picking up free agents. The only move I really need to make still is picking up another TE in the DFFL...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

David Ray

The Kangroo Paw

The federal

Poor little beasties

TwoSun_AZ