Thursday, October 07, 2010

From Belgium to AZ to MN

I've been struggling to find work for a few years. So after some thought I decided that if I am going to struggle I might as well do it somewhere I can watch my nephews and niece grow up. They are all between the ages 2-8 and in that time I've only seen them twice. So as not to become just a face in a photo album I decided to move to Winona, MN...

Aaron Syrmopoulos I'm baaaaaaack!!!
August 19 at 12:54am

Aaron Syrmopoulos time to pack the computer...
August 24 at 2:18pm

Aaron Syrmopoulos on the road again...
August 25 at 10:17am

Aaron Syrmopoulos Tucumcari, NM
August 26 at 12:50am

Aaron Syrmopoulos Kansas City, MO
August 26 at 11:14pm

Aaron Syrmopoulos Winona, MN
August 27 at 9:13pm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I made that trip with you, and just found the journal I was keeping as we drove along! Now we have another trip that you'll be joining me on from Denver to Fayette, Iowa! Much closer to the kids and grandkids... nice! Love you Aaron, your Dad!