Thursday, October 07, 2010

A month's worth of my facebook status

You can find me at www.facebook.com/syrmo but here has been my statuses over the past month, since in a way that has become a bit of a journal for me and I wanted to see if I could revive my blog...

Aaron Syrmopoulos 希 言 自 然 。故 飘 风 不 终 朝 , 骤 雨 不 终 日 。孰 为 此 者 。天 地 。 天 地 尚 不 能 久 , 而 况 于 人 乎 。
September 11 at 10:59am

Aaron Syrmopoulos Act in such a way that you treat humanity, whether in your own person or in the person of any other, always at the same time as an end and never merely as a means to an end.
September 11 at 9:43pm

Aaron Syrmopoulos Achievement of your happiness is the only moral purpose of your life, and that happiness, not pain or mindless self-indulgence, is the proof of your moral integrity, since it is the proof and the result of your loyalty to the achievement of your values.
September 13 at 8:52am

Aaron Syrmopoulos To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
September 14 at 3:34pm

Aaron Syrmopoulos Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
September 15 at 7:04am

Aaron Syrmopoulos If you haven't found what you are looking for, you can either lower your standards and settle for less than what you deserve or you can keep looking and enjoy the hunt.
September 15 at 4:04pm

Aaron Syrmopoulos If you can't laugh at yourself, everyone else will.
September 16 at 12:25pm

Aaron Syrmopoulos 知 人 者 智, 自 知 者 明。胜 人 者 有 力, 自 胜 者 强。
September 17 at 1:50am

Aaron Syrmopoulos I was nearly brought to tears this evening by a message from an old friend. This reinforces my determination to live life in such a way that I will look back on today with the same feelings I have about those times so many years ago.
September 18 at 1:07am

Aaron Syrmopoulos Just watched my 6 year old nephew Big Nate get on the school bus for the first time today...
...very cool.
September 21 at 7:19am

Aaron Syrmopoulos This too will pass...
September 23 at 4:56pm

Aaron Syrmopoulos All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immovable, those that are movable, and those that move.
September 25 at 1:24pm

Aaron Syrmopoulos is gonna kick Monday's A$$
September 26 at 9:52pm

Aaron Syrmopoulos is looking for work in the Winona, MN area
September 27 at 9:33pm

Aaron Syrmopoulos I can count my closest friends in this life on 1 hand, and no mater how far they may be they are always with me, whether they know it or not...

...today one of them is having a BIRTHDAY!!!
October 1 at 10:19am

Aaron Syrmopoulos finally got myself a jobby-job...
19 hours ago

No comments: