Thursday, March 16, 2006

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Have I told you lately how much I hate Hofstra Public Safety. This is the biggest bunch of police rejects and wannabes ever. I think this entire university may have it's head up it's ass. At least the administration does...

I spent 45 minutes today sitting in the parking lot again today. I would have walked to class, but immediately after class I have to drive to go see a client. Once again there were at least a dozen cars roaming the parking lot looking for a space and the dumb ass security officer was still letting people in...

Wouldn't it make sense that once the lot is full they should stop letting people in. When they let people in even if the lot is full you end up with people like me who patiently wait for a spot getting assed out by someone who got lucky and just pulled in. Worse yet is someone who cuts in front of me and takes a parking spot...

This is where I have to fight hard to hold back my anger. I want to get out and beat the shit out of them. I know that if I do chances are good that I would end up facing assault charges. The other urge I have to fight back is to come back to their car after parking and key their car and kick in their headlights...

The only problem with taking it out on their car is if I did it right I would do my best not to get caught, meaning they would not know who did it or why. So it would not achieve my desired result...

The suggestion I received from the public safety officer was to go to the Public Safety office if I have a complaint about the way they run things. That makes a lot of sense, go complain to people who have no ability to change anything...

There is actually a committee formed by law students that has formalized and delivered their complaints (same as mine) to the administration. They were told that Hofstra is working hard to resolve the situation and they should have it resolved in about 5-6 years...

They won't ever be able to fix it unless they get some brains. There are more students every year. To accommodate the new students they closed a faculty parking lot and put up a building. Because the faculty are the only ones who really matter they changed about 1/4 of south campus parking to a faculty lot...

Then after I finally found a parking spot I went over to the office of student accounts to pay my housing deposit for next year. But my credit card wouldn't work, so I was put in the position of having to call my mom to ask if it was OK to use her credit card. Thank god mom saved me once again...

Afterwards I called BofA to find out why I wasn't able to use my credit card. They informed me that there was suspicious activity on my card. Apparently using a credit card to buy gas is such an unusual transaction that every time I do it I will need to call BofA to let them know it was me or I won't be able to use my card again...

Just another frustrating day. It's all piling up and I need to let loose. When the aggravation gets to be so much that I can physically feel it in my chest, that's just too much. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!


I was open to pain and crossed by the rain and I walked on a crooked crutch
I strolled all alone through a fallout zone and came out with my soul untouched
I hid in the clouded wrath of the crowd but when they said "Sit down" I stood up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooohhhhhhhh, Growing up!