Wednesday, March 15, 2006

One of those days...

When I just shouldn't have gotten out of bed...
listening to Bad Religion (you tell me how I feel)

Well I'm doing better than I was last week or even earlier this week for that matter. I started the week off by waiting 45 min for a parking spot, only to end up parking on the street because I was 5 min late for class. Guess what I found on my Jeep when I got out of class. That's riiiiiiiiiiiiiight a parking ticket...

Thankfully it was only $20 which is still $280 less than my speeding ticket I got in Texas. Speaking of that ticket I had to call the court the other day to ask why I hadn't received the paperwork needed to keep the ticket off my record. Guess what, it was returned as undeliverable...

This is not the first piece of important mail Hofstra has done this with. Luckily Annette (the court clerk) remembered me and is now sending out 2 copies of the paperwork. One is coming to me and the other is being sent to my dad's house. I'll get it eventually...

On the upside of things it looks like I'm gonna get to go to Holland for Spring Break. Apparently when my Grandma heard that I might not make it due to financial reasons she offered to help buy my ticket. I think it might be the first time since I was little that I can remember my Grandma wanting to see me...

Of course she's always been glad to see me, but it was always during her visits over here to see my mom. I remember being little and her being so proud of her grandson (me) when I would go visit. Maybe I'm something worth being proud of again...

No comments: