Sunday, January 29, 2006

NYC Saturday Night...

I went into the city tonight to celebrate a friend's birthday. On the way back from the bar I decided to whip out the phone and start taking some pictures...

This is the down escalator at 53rd and Lex...

Here comes the E train...

Party people going places on the D train...

The A train goes down d'line...

Penn Station the heart of it all...

I could spend days riding around the transit system. I don't think there is a better place in the world to people watch. If you know of one please let me know...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay Aaron, I admit it, it's fun commenting on the blog. I feel like I'm talking to you (and you can't talk back, hah!!!) And I was going to stop with the one comment about the court and the law and your assignment to the law clinic (I am proud of you,) but once I saw these pictures, I couldn't resist!
That first one especially got me. I'm glad that you identified each one. Because when I first looked at that shot I thought you were standing in the middle of the track taking a photo of an oncoming train. Glad to know you're not risking life and limb just to "get the shot!" And then it turns out to be an escalator. I suppose that's dangerous enough. One more thing, you definitely inherited your Mom's eye for the 'great shot'!
Love,
Dad