Monday, January 30, 2006

Put the needle on the record...

Alright ladies and gentlemen, yours truly is now on the record in the state of NY. It was everything I had hoped it would be. Each of us (8) got 1 case today and got to represent a client in court. Confidentiality prevents me from discussing the details of my case, but the DA(District Attorney) offered ACD(Adjournment in Contemplation of Dismissal). Basically as long as my client doesn't get in trouble in the next 6 months the charges will be dismissed...

Tomorrow I have a meeting with another client, so I better get some sleep tonight. I sure didn't get any last night because I was so excited about today. I laid in bed for about 4 or 5 hours so I could at least rest my body, but at the end of the day my brain was mush. It was a great learning experience and a tremendous confidence builder...

To help reaffirm my street cred, right now I am watching a bootleg copy of Underworld 2. It only came out in theaters about a week ago, but WoW what a great copy...

No comments: