Sunday, July 10, 2005

More precious than gold...

Today I have been feeling a little bit lost. Not depressed or down, just a little bit lost. I know eventually I will find my way to where I need to be.

I have been trying to figure out how to post more pictures here, but my wireless card is still burned out and won't be fixed till I get back stateside. The computers here at the library and at the hostel won't allow me to install the program I need to post pictures. That means the only way I can post pictures is by going over to Hidde's place. Unfortunately I have been having trouble getting in touch with Hidde. I think he has been busy celebrating the end of exams.

Just now I turned on my laptop and I am once again picking up a wireless signal, but I am unable to connect to the university's network (because as usual Sydney University is shit). That is not so bad because they require me to install software to use their network. Hidde just called me which means I may be able to go over to his place to use the internet. More importantly I should be able to get online to update all my virus protection.

With all the chaos I am feeling one thing has been helping me...

Music is the soul of the man
Music makes a happy day
Music makes a cloud flow by baby
Your music is my tears inside my eyes
Your music makes me want to sing
Girl, music is a joy to bring
Music is my heart and soul, more precious than gold
Happiness for days, justice all the way
I love your music baby


I find it absolutely amazing the power of music to make me feel...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the quote. I think music (not musak, of course) deserves the nobel peace prize for the number of lives it saves. Great to hear from you as usual. Good luck putting up with whiny liberal Aussie profs.
Peace,