Sunday, June 19, 2005

I know what time it is in Darwin Australia

Well I have made it to Bondi Beach House. The accommodations are not nearly as nice as at Glenferrie, but I think they will make up for it because there are so many more "kids" here to provide entertainment. I haven't met many of them yet though as I have only been here for a couple hours and I spent most of that time making my room to my liking. I rearranged the bed so I have a place to set up my laptop (yes mom I did check very closely for bedbugs). No wireless access here so I had to buy 5 hours of internet time for $15. I do have wireless at the law school so from here on out most of my blogs will be done after class, and that is also the only way I will be able to upload pictures.

I went out last night with Hidde and the boys and once again had a great time. But this "morning" I woke up on his couch at noon to find out by email that I had to be at the law school at 1:45. So I has time to grab a quick breakfast and hit the road. No shower no clean clothes none of that. Not the best first impression, but what the hell, some of them were "fresh" off of the airplane so I wasn't alone. I got there at 1:55 and thought I was late, but I still got there before everyone else (no worries). The group is a great bunch of people. I was right about being excited to meet them. We went on a dinner cruise around the harbor. It was a great way to get to know a handful of them real quickly.

I am going to cut this short as I have already used 25 min of my time...

Stay tuned for the further adventures of Rocket Man and the Art of Kung Fu Blogging.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi aaron making like a bandit papou and yia yia