Monday, June 20, 2005

Just as short as the last one...

I can't say much cause my battery is about to die. Wasted 3 hours of my life trying to connect to the internet here at Sydney Law School. Just trying to help out the group. Almost Everyone has a laptop, but no one could figure out how to connect to the internet. The IT dept wasn't much help either. Like I'm some kind of genius who managed to figure it out all on my own (Eli would be proud). Speaking of Elias Paul Sinderson please send him your best wishes and loving thoughts as tomorrow is the big 30.

So far I like my teachers but they expect us to do a lot of reading in a short time. I don't know how realistic it is but I am willing to sacrifice my enjoyment to do well. I just checked and my last grade finally posted. My first year GPA is 2.6 not great but still qualifies me as a B- student. The grades from summer do transfer to Hofstra so I am going to put in a little extra effort to see if I can squeeze out a couple A's. I should kick ass because this Law School doesn't hold a candle to anything we have in the US.

Gotta go. Keep Smilin'...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Big E from your godmother...........you'r only a few years away from 80........ sorry, can't see 30 as old, you ARE in the prime of your life and you are doing great!!!! Can't wait to see you face ta face one of these days. You are always in my thoughts, I love you:)):)):)):))