Wednesday, June 22, 2005

PLEASE EXTEND YOUR CONGRATULATIONS

Mr Robert "Robot" Bohanan has been granted admission to the Medical College of Wisconsin. I am very proud of him and I am sure he will become an outstanding doctor.


This is the view from my room. I wanted to take a shot from the rooftop but they don't open that until 8AM and by that time I am already on my way to school. I am absolutely wiped out, this getting up at 6:30AM stuff is killing me. I would like to say a lot more but my brain is scrambled right now.

I got my class rank today and I am not proud to admit that my 2.6 puts me 236/263. That means I just barely stayed out of the bottom 10%. It is a bit of a shock to my system to think about it and that may be why I am at a loss for words right now. I know a lot of law students would not share that kind of information or would outright lie about it. I don't care about much of anything right now, so you got me wide open. I wish law school was my biggest concern in life. But I have so much more to figure out...

I love you all...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aaron,

When getting up at 6.30AM is a problem: Don't start having children!!(there are who do sleep late, but.......).
The view could be worse!

KEEP READING YOU.
Richard

Anonymous said...

Yeah, welcome to the "real" world love.......remember what they call the lowest person in medical school......doctor, mr. esquire!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats dr. robot!!!!!!! My best friend graduated from U of W, so this bodes well, though I must say that Arizona missed a good thing... despite what Aaron says about american pride, they sometimes can be mighty blind!!!! I shall miss you in the Southwest, was sorta hoping you would come rotating throught here!!!!