Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I made it to California

Well I got this blog thing underway...

I have yet to fine tune the whole thing but I can at least post my thoughts. Its all a little fuzzy right now seeing as I spent the last couple of days traveling, first to Tucson then here to California. Santa Cruz is beautiful as usual, I can see why Eli loves it here.

I had a good flight out with a connection in Phoenix of all places (wasn't I just there?) I helped and elderly spanish speaking couple find their gate because no one in security spoke spanish. One lady pulled the "if I speak louder in english maybe they will understand" routine. So I led them to their gate and no one at the gate spoke spanish either. I wonder how an American would react to that same situation if the roles were reversed. Then the flight from AZ to Cali I had two crazy loud 6 + 8 year old brothers sitting behind me. They were obnoxious from the minute they got on the plane till we took off. The moment the wheels left the ground they passed out. It couldn't have been more perfect.

I understand some of the better blogs address political and philosophical issues but for now I'm just getting started so I'll use it as kind of a journal. Feel free to post comments, ask questions, suggest postings, etc...


This was my goodbye to first year law school:
I'd like to give mad shout outs to the D-Block crew. Comrade Dimo I couldn't have picked a better roommate if I had to choose one now. B Diddy you’ve been nothing short of a mentor and a role model and I can’t wait for the B Diddy3s to drop. My little sailor from Texas you’ve helped show me the way to damnation through the web. Oklahoma never stop working to find a cure for ILS and don’t listen to Diddy when he says jump. Bob-O there’s always time to blaze one and thanks for keeping me fed. Crazy thanks for all the hot outlines we’ve got something to talk about next fall. To the little monkey you need to learn that in life timing is everything, but I still owe you an Italian Bomb and think you’re a good kid. Snaggletooth you are way too much for me to figure out, just remember what you put out comes back to you tenfold. To the back of the class crew I’ll see you there next year. Everyone will miss the littlest fruitcake when he’s gone…
Oh ya and thanks to you know who for you know what.
Last words: I’ll see you on the other side…

No comments: